Migraines
Well, I'm too sick to go to Red Hat Luncheon, as I have had a migraine for two days.
Last night, Ray and I saw a DVD called "The Real Age Makeover". It has some doc who tells you how to make your body younger through various techniques such as: diet, exercise, stress-management, etc., and I swear I felt better after eating an avocado. Wow, that video even got Ray to go out and get some raspberries. Maybe now, Ray won't try to tell me that white bread is a food group.
Unfortunately, the DVD also tried to tell us that carrot cake is not a veggie even though there is a carrot made of frosting on the top of the slice.
Hope this all makes sense because I am on two different kinds of drugs and I'm somewhat more groggy and ditzy than on my usual days. Just don't let me near a credit card when I feel like this and I'm online. Only God knows what kind of crazy things I might buy...especially in the Amazon book section or the Betmar hat department.
If I'm too wiped out for Red Hat Club (my favorite thing), I wonder if I'm too wiped out for packing. I hate packing. It is one of those necessary evils.
Can I just wear the same black dress everyday? Probably not! And then it comes down to hats. How many hats can I cram into one suitcase? Twenty sounds about right at the moment. Maybe that will make the one black dress look good.

1 Comments:
hope you feel better Tina. Meg
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home